How to develop a paralegals community? Paralegals’ response to challenges in communities (part 1)
Regional Partnership for Legal Empowerment in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
Discussion Point: paralegals development
Topic: “How to develop a paralegals community? Paralegals’ response to challenges in communities” (part 1)
Duration: 2 hours
Format: panel discussion with elements of workshop
Date: November 17, 2022, 4 p.m. (Kyiv time)
Questions to discuss:
- the model of paralegals in Ukraine,
- motivation of communities to protect their rights,
- motivation of the paralegal community to help others,
- the case of Ukraine on the work of paralegals in communities to overcome the challenges of war.
Practical part / practical tools:
- workshop on building a community (from a group of people to a community with an organizational structure)
P. S. More relevant information on legal and humanitarian issues – is in the special section #StandWithUkraine. It accumulates materials that may be useful to those who suffer, whose rights are violated as a result of the war between russia and Ukraine.
our work with your contribution
If you have notices an error on the web-site, please, highlight the text and press ctrl-enter.