Press-conference on the start of the “Youth of Kharkiv region for appropriate governance” project implementation
Publication date: May 26, 2018
On May 18, 2018, a press-conference will be held dediated to the start of “Youth of the Kharkiv Oblast for Good Governance” implementation.
The project is implemented by the Chuhuiv Human Rights Group and is supported by the Finnish Embassy.
Venue: the media center “Nakipelo”, Kharkiv, Svobody 7/9 Str., Business Center Parallel’50, 1 floor.
The event starts at 12.45 pm.
The press conference will be attended by:
Ivan Mudrashenko – project manager;
Mykolai Sapelkin – Chairman of the Union of Participants of the ATO in the Kharkiv Region;
Konstiantyn Lihanenko – deputy of the settlement council of Novovodolazhskyi amalgamated territorial community:
Margarita Likhachova – Head of the Equal Opportunities Deputy Group in Chuhuyiv District Council.
Participants of the press-conference will discuss:
– equality of rights of men and women, advocacy of gender equality,
– involvement of women in social and political life and law-making activity;
– involving young active citizens in the decision-making process in the community, including bringing patriotic youth to power;
– creation of a deputy faction group “Equality of opportunities” in Chuhuyiv district council to protect the rights of women and children;
– openness and transparency of activity of communal institutionss, enterprises and local self-government bodies.
The goal of the project is public education and the attraction of active young people (especially) to the decision-making process on the local level and control over the activities of local self-government bodies.
Додаткова інформація за тел. 097-179-38-22 або e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have notices an error on the web-site, please, highlight the text and press ctrl-enter.