VACANCY: PROGRAM MANAGER
LEGAL DEVELOPMENT NETWORK is an association of Ukrainian CSOs working on improving access to justice including focal points on legal aid, legal education, legal empowerment, and community legal support. Currently, the Network includes 20 organizations with 30 focal points operating in 15 of 24 national regions.
We are looking for a Program Manager at the headquarters of our organization located in Kyiv (Pozniaky).
The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and management of the justice-related programs and reports to the Executive Director of the organization.
- Knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) in developing, managing and implementing donor-funded justice-related projects preferably with national and international donors in Ukraine;
- Awareness in framework of people-centered justice, dynamics, trends, and tendencies in Ukraine and beyond, knowledge in international and national human rights legislation and practices will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of legal empowerment methodologies and tools for CSO’s and non-lawyers;
- Ability to work in a team and establish strong working relations with officials, donors, media and civic leaders;
- Excellent writing skills as well as strong analytical aptitude, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent communicational, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Registered individual entrepreneur or readiness to register.
- Developing a long-term strategy and contributing to short-term plans within the justice-related programs together with the projects key staff;
- Monitoring of funding and grant opportunities, drafting project proposals;
- Ensuring effective project management, performing overall control and monitoring, risk assessment, measuring project progress, making adjustments if required for achievement of its strategic tasks and envisaged objectives;
- Securing timely project reporting in line with donors’ requirements and Ukrainian legislation;
- Financial planning and control over financial procedures within the projects;
- Performing control over compliance of the projects activities with donors’ rules, procedures as well as organization’s internal policies and regulations;
- Representing the leading programs in relations with other organization’s projects/programs, authorities, donors, civil society organizations, and other stakeholders;
- Leading the project team and building its capacities;
- Coordinating development and implementation of justice-related projects, cooperation with experts and regional organization’s coordinators;
- Analysis of national and international practices, innovations in the field of people-centered justice.
Expected start date – May 2021.
To submit your application, send your CV and motivation letter with expected salary level to email@example.com before April 30, 2021 (18:00 Kyiv time).
Please, indicate “Program Manager Vacancy” in the subject line of the e-mail
Якщо помітили помилку на сайті, будь ласка, виділіть текст та натисніть ctrl-enter.
Знайшли своє рiшення? Допоможiть iншим!
Ми завжди відкриті для спроможних організацій та активних особистостей, які поділяють наші місію, бачення та цінності і готові долучитися до їх реалізації.
Ми робимо правову допомогу доступною. Ми посилюємо спроможність громад та допомагаємо їм розвиватися. Підтримайте нас у цій роботі.