Vacancy: Organizational Development Manager
LEGAL DEVELOPMENT NETWORK is a national coalition of Ukrainian NGOs that develop communities through providing free legal aid and expert support.
We are looking for a Organizational Development Manager at the central office of our organization located in Kyiv (Pozniaky).
The Organizational Development Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and management of the institutional development programs and reports to the Executive Director of the organization.
- Knowledge and experience (at least 2 year) in developing, managing and implementing donor-funded institutional development projects for NGO’s preferably with national and international donors in Ukraine;
- Awareness in the human rights development, dynamics, trends, and tendencies in Ukraine and beyond, knowledge in international and national human rights legislation and practices will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of organizational development and capacity building methodologies and tools for NGO’s;
- Ability to work in a team and establish strong working relations with officials, donors, media and civic leaders;
- Excellent writing skills as well as strong analytical aptitude, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent communicational, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English, Ukrainian, Russian;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Registered individual entrepreneur or readiness to register.
- Developing a long-term strategy and contributing to short-term plans within the organization programs together with the projects key staff;
- Monitoring of funding and grant opportunities, drafting project proposals;
- Ensuring effective project management, performing overall control and monitoring, risk assessment, measuring project progress, making adjustments if required for achievement of its strategic tasks and envisaged objectives;
- Securing timely project reporting in line with donors’ requirements and Ukrainian legislation;
- Financial planning and control over financial procedures within the projects;
- Performing control over compliance of the projects activities with donors’ rules, procedures as well as organization’s internal policies and regulations;
- Representing the leading programs in relations with other organization’s projects/programs, authorities, donors, civil society organizations, and other stakeholders;
- Leading the project team and building its capacities;
- Coordinating development and implementation of training projects, cooperation of trainers, experts and regional organization’s coordinators;
- Analysis of national and international practices, innovations in the field of organizational and institutional development.
Expected start date – October 2017.
To submit your application, send your CV and motivation letter with expected salary level to email@example.com before September 30, 2017.
Please, indicate “Organizational Development Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail
Якщо помітили помилку на сайті, будь ласка, виділіть текст та натисніть ctrl-enter.
Знайшли своє рiшення? Допоможiть iншим!
Ми завжди відкриті для спроможних організацій та активних особистостей, які поділяють наші місію, бачення та цінності і готові долучитися до їх реалізації.
Ми робимо правову допомогу доступною. Ми посилюємо спроможність громад та допомагаємо їм розвиватися. Підтримайте нас у цій роботі.