Vacancy: Program Manager
LEGAL DEVELOPMENT NETWORK is a national coalition of Ukrainian NGOs that develop communities through providing free legal aid and expert support. We are looking for a Program Manager at the central office of our organization located in Kyiv (Pozniaky).
The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and management of the organization programs in legal empowerment, legal support for communities and reports to the Executive Director of the organization.
- Knowledge and experience (at least 2 years) on the work in the human rights and legal aid field;
- Awareness in the human rights development, dynamics, trends, and tendencies in Ukraine and beyond, knowledge in international and national human rights and legal aid legislation and practices;
- Some experience in managing and implementing donor-funded technical assistance projects focusing on human rights preferably with national and international donors in Ukraine;
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in law, human rights or related fields;
- Ability to work in a team and establish strong working relations with officials, donors, media and civic leaders;
- Excellent writing skills as well as strong analytical aptitude, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English and Ukrainian;
- Readiness for business trips;
- Registered individual entrepreneur or readiness to register.
- Developing a long-term strategy and contributing to short-term plans within the organization programs together with the projects key staff;
- Drafting project proposals;
- Ensuring effective project management, performing overall control and monitoring, risk assessment, measuring project progress, making adjustments if required for achievement of its strategic tasks and envisaged objectives;
- Securing timely project reporting in line with donors’ requirements and Ukrainian legislation;
- Financial planning and control over financial procedures within the projects;
- Performing control over compliance of the projects activities with donors’ rules, procedures as well as organization’s internal policies and regulations;
- Representing the leading programs in relations with other organization’s projects/programs, authorities, donors, civil society organizations, and other stakeholders;
- Leading the project team and building its capacities;
- Coordination of programs efforts with the local authorities;
- Participation in development and implementation of organization’s taining projects;
- Website management: updating the relevant information, statistics and preparation of analytical papers;
- Analysis of national and international practices, innovations in the field of access to justice, local communities’ development;
- Providing coordination with other organization projects and initiatives to ensure synergy, avoid duplication of efforts and double funding;
- Monitoring of funding and grant opportunities.
Expected start date – October 2017.
To submit your application, send your CV and motivation letter with expected salary level to email@example.com before October 15, 2017.
Please, indicate “Program Manager” in the subject line of the e-mail.
Якщо помітили помилку на сайті, будь ласка, виділіть текст та натисніть ctrl-enter.
Знайшли своє рiшення? Допоможiть iншим!
Ми завжди відкриті для спроможних організацій та активних особистостей, які поділяють наші місію, бачення та цінності і готові долучитися до їх реалізації.
Ми робимо правову допомогу доступною. Ми посилюємо спроможність громад та допомагаємо їм розвиватися. Підтримайте нас у цій роботі.